We’ve compiled these five quotes on aging positively that we hope you will find inspiring and thought provoking.
- “The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.” ~ Frank Lloyd Wright
- “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” ~Sophia Loren
- “In the central place of every heart there is a recording chamber. So long as it receives a message of beauty, hope, cheer, and courage – so long are you young. When the wires are all down and our heart is covered with the snow of pessimism and the ice of cynicism, then, and only then, are you grown old.” ~Douglas MacArthur
- “For the unlearned, old age is winter; for the learned, it is the season of the harvest.” ~Hasidic saying
- “Every year should teach you something valuable; whether you get the lesson is up to you. Every year brings you closer to expressing your whole and healed self.” ~Oprah Winfrey